This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and SwagTags Ltd. the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
- Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- SwagTags Ltd. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (we, us or our).
- By email to: email@example.com
- By post to: 81 Lipscombe Rise, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2HJ, UK
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current, therefore please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data.
The data we collect about you
- We may collect, use, store and transfer the types of personal data about you.
- We also collect, use and share aggregated data. However, if we combine aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat this as your personal data.
- We do not collect any special categories of personal data or any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- If we are required by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, to collect your personal data and you fail to provide it, we may not be able to enter into perform the contract with you and, we may have to cancel a product or service. We will notify you of this at the relevant time.
How personal data is collected
We collect personal data in the following ways:
direct interactions you may provide personal data when you complete online forms, request products/services, subscribe to our services, create a user account, or otherwise or correspond with us (by post, phone or email) automated technology we automatically collect personal data (technical and usage) when you browse or interact with our website, by using cookies, and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites which use our cookies. third parties we may receive personal data from: (a) analytics providers based outside the EU (such as Google); (b) advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU; and (c) search information providers such as Google based outside the EU; (d) our suppliers such as payment providers, delivery services, website support and maintenance providers.
How we use your personal data
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To perform the contract, we are to enter into or have entered into with you;
- To comply with a legal obligation; and
- Where it is necessary to carry out our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- We do generally only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data to send email and SMS marketing communications and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your information.
- We may analyse your personal data to form a view on what products and or services we think may be of interest to you. You will only receive marketing communications from us, if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us, if you consent to marketing at the time we collect your personal data and you have not subsequently opted out or withdrawn your consent or if we have another basis to send you the marketing communications.
- We will not share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- You can opt out of email marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button within the marketing email. You can also withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting our DPM.
- Even if you opt out of receiving marketing, we may still use your personal data for other purposes provided we have a lawful basis to do so.
- We will only use your personal data for the purpose that we originally collected it for, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
- If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to use your personal data in this manner.
- We may process your personal data (without your knowledge or consent) where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of your personal data
- We may have to share your personal data with third parties. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. They can only process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and they can only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us. However, we are legally required to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes.
- We may also anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We can use anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
- You have certain rights in certain circumstances under data protection law. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact our DPM.
- You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights. However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee for this information or refuse to comply with your request.
- We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity when you contact us and ensure. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Changes to this Policy
- Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 11.4.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.